Sunday, August 16, 2009

8.16.09

Oddly enough, it's been really easy recently to write blogs for the Fret, but not so much here. You woudn't think that's the case though. Here I could just jot down my thoughts for the date or what happened where on the Fret there's research, and they're usually quite a bit longer so I have to type more and more time is dedicated to it. Honestly, I think that's why I don't write here quite as much as I would like to. After writing a Fret blog I'm exhausted. I enjoy it though.

And things are going fairly well for the Fret. We're well on our way to breaking another record for amount of hits per month and while that number is NOWHERE near what other guitar blogs do, I post quite a bit less and I honestly think I'm getting those numbers honestly. I don't post much news and I don't flood reader boxes. One of the blogs I read has parenthesis for amount of blogs (like are next to the months on the left)only the parenthesis are next to the DAY. That's craziness!

No, I write blogs that are saying something that's in my mind and I don't want to flood the inboxes and succeed in both making blog readers stop caring about what I write and burn myself out in the process. I love the guitar and blogging just as much as always so I'm still going strong. The Fret's only a little ways away from it's first birthday. Whoo!

Adam's doing good, still growing. He slept through the night last night. He's way more comfortably with Kim than me.

Kim's doing good too. Healed and ready to go.

Annie is Annie. I love her to death. We went to Home Depot and walked in and she said "WOW!" and while I'm not too keen on HD, it's cool that she is.

I'm happy. Tired, but happy.

-Russ

No comments: