Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Anticipation For Guest Blogs!

A blog has certain milestones to be considered legitimate and the only one that REALLY matters is “is someone reading this?” That’s pretty much it.

And good for you for reading.

However, there’s one milestone that I always thought was cool and that was the Guest Blog. I never understood why someone would want someone ELSE to write for their blog, their personal blog that is (the 5th Fret has five contributing writers right now, myself included but it is not a personal blog). And yet, I’m super excited to say that I am going to host a guest blog from another writer out there.

It just so happens that my wife is going to be writing the guest blog to give us all BIG news so stay tuned to the blog and keep coming back for your daily does of Russ’ Random Thoughts and be on the lookout for a blog from her.

I know I’m excited to see it!

No comments: