Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Post #9

It seems like I was wrong earlier when I wrote about the Nook, the Kindle and the Sony. Apparently it's only the Kindle that sucks. And by sucks I mean is more forced to get books from Amazon. There are workarounds, but they're still workarounds, while the Nook is open to get books from other sources and the Droid OS is going to help out eventually too.

At least, that's what I've been reading.

I'm pretty excited. I don't get embarrassed when I read books even though I read a little bit of trash, but I was recently thinking of reading the Twilight series purely to see what all the fuss is about. Even Kim devoured it in a little over a day (the first book) and was talking about how it's SO much better than she thought it would be and "oh, Edward..."

I have to know what everyone's so wrapped up about.

And I do NOT want to be caught reading the book with the actors' faces on the cover.

The idea is gross.

But on an ereader no one's the wiser. I could be reading 1776 for all anyone knows!

No comments: