Monday, November 9, 2009

Post #8

It's like some sort of Disney movie, I swear. On Friday we were in the car somewhere and Kim asked if I would be game for swapping jobs. She would go to work at my job and I would be a stay-at-home Dad. Of course this is impossible to actually do.

Right?

To an extent, I guess. She was mainly asking me to validate her job as a difficult one and it's true, her job is tough. I know this. I knew this before this whole ligament thing. I never for an instant thought her job was cake.

Well, I guess she pulled out a shrunken monkey's paw and made a wish because her back got hurt and now I'm a stay at home dad. But it's like stay at home dad XTREME! Where the usual grocery trip involves Kim taking Annie and me staying home with Adam or her going by herself, I have to go everywhere with both kids.

And we need to get groceries.

It's tough. But it's also mighty COINCIDENTAL that this happened when it did. Me thinks the lady put a curse on me (temporarily). I swear honey, I respect you.

No comments: